Sunday 27 November 2011

About Me

A little bit about me......



Where does anybody really start here? Name, description, likes dislikes?

My name is Charlotte, I'm 24, but very much still in the mind of my teenage years, I don't think I've changed my personality since I was 15/16, I've matured of course but still have the heart and soul of a person with their whole life ahead of them.

I have a 4 year old son, Joshua. Hes my world, the number one person in my life. He is incredible and never ceases to amaze me just about every day. Hes smart and cheeky and he makes me so proud to be his mother. He was a surprise but I never regret anything, I think I have embraced motherhood quite well, but he is a good child so that has helped immensely.

My likes are quite simple, reading probably number one, I love a lot of books, from the classics to the modern, from chick-lits to the supernatural and horror. I like series a lot, Charlaine Harris' being one of my favourites, the Sookie Stackhouse and Harper Connolly series are books that I can read over and over. Some of my other favourite authors are Lindsey Kelk, Karen Chance, Belinda Jones, Anne Rice, Cecelia Ahern, Sophie Kinsella, Larissa Ione and a hell of a lot more. I also like collecting recipe books, I love to cook, especially bake. It's quite a passion of mine to bake my favourites of cakes, cupcakes, muffins and pies. I wish in the future to make a business out of it.

I like American TV, I get American humour more than British. I don't think I watch any British TV because I just don't find it funny. My favourites at the moment are How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Glee, Modern Family, American Horror Story, Walking Dead, True Blood, Family Guy and quite a few more. I love comedy and the supernatural.
I also can watch the classics like Friends, Frasier, The Simpson's, Saved By The Bell, Boy Meets World and so on.

The only sport I like is motor sport, mostly F1, I get it from my mother, shes a huge fan. I think I've watched it from being a very young girl, shouting out for Damon Hill. Now 20 years on shouting out for Fernando Alonso or Bruno Senna. Not Sebastian Vettel, he's an amazing driver, obviously, but hes such a cocky little t**t that annoys me and he makes racing boring.
I occasionally like WRC ever since Kimi Raikkonen moved there. I like to keep an eye on it since Raikkonen is probably my favourite racing driver.
I guess I'm a little partial to the X games, I can't skateboard at all, I have no balance but I like skateboarding and motor cross. Also snowboarding, I would like to try that one day, I don't think snow would hurt as much as concrete when I fell, and I would fall.

My dislikes are very few, I hate clowns, I have a phobia of them. They just think they're so funny but they're not! I don't like people who complain a lot, even though I'm complaining about people who complain (that made sense in my head). I just don't understand how you cam be happy when you complain and moan so much? We only get one life and one chance I don't want to spend it complaining or being around people who moan. I also dislike people with no sense of humour, I'm a very happy person so I like to surround my self with happy people.

To say I don't really like talking about myself, I had a lot to say I guess. I have likes and dislikes but I'm a very open person as well. I willing to try new things and go new places, I like to see different places and see different views of the world. I'm a try anything once kinda person. I like to have different conversations from the funny to the serious to the down right stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment