Monday 28 November 2011

What The.......


I was going to write down what kind of day I've had, kind of a normal Monday.
Son went to school, I looked for christmas presents (I think I'm doing well this year), cleaned, had dinner, the usual.

But then my brother put up a link from youtube of this woman on a tram. This woman makes me ashamed to be British and I'm usually quite all right with being British. The title reads 'Ignorant British Woman in Tram' but it should be more like 'Ignorant British Woman Lucky Shes Got Her Kid on Her Knee Because Shes Going to Get a Smack in Tram'. It shows her basically having a shouting match to anyone that will listen to her.

This women is either off her face or ill. I feel sorry for the child, this child is going to growup thinking his mother is right. I give praise to everyone on the tram in hearing distance for not stepping down to her level of stupidity and ignorance.

Years of building up equal rights in the world for it to come to this, an example of wasted time and energy. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but theres a time and a place and a line, I personally think she crossed it, shouting and using bad language in the middle of a tram journey is not going to get your point across, its going to make people feel disgusted with you. I'm disgusted with her, there are other people in different countries across the world right now watching this video and shes the one that is setting an example of British people? Hopefully they will not think that this is all British, certainly not me.

If people can't see that the world has changed and it is now 2011 they have serious issues and I cannot see how they are happy? I cannot see how they can live in this generation and still think like that, something must have gone wrong with them, somewhere. Anyway here is the video if you would like to see and voice your opinion of this woman......

No comments:

Post a Comment