Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Eve...

I'm doing today's blog now even though the day hasn't finished because I'll be out later and probably too tired to blog when I get in.

Today is Christmas Eve, Josh is very excited to be opening presents tomorrow. Quite normal day, I had to help my mum with her big Christmas shop this morning which meant I had to get up at 7.30 am on a Saturday, whats that about? But I got up and helped her. Christmas Eve shopping is not good, we got round the store but with effort.

Today's pic of the day is of the Santa tracker which I have already become addicted to, can't stop watching it. All it does is track where Santa is and where hes dropping off the presents but it's addictive.



The reason why I'm not blogging tonight is because I'm going to midnight mass at the local church, I went last year and it was lovey and inspiring so I'm very happy were going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment