Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas....

Well yesterday was Christmas, it was a wonderful day and I got given amazing things. Josh had a great time opening and playing with his presents, he got so many. The pic of the day is him and just a small portion of his presents....



He also got given money and decided what hes going to spend it on. I haven't decided what I'm going to spend mine on yet.

I got so many lovely presents, food processor and thermometer for my cooking and baking, games, books - lots of books- smellies, chocolates, Joanne got me this gorgeous scarf. From Gemma I got an amazing Diary that's for everyday for 5 years, it's so thoughtful.

So it was a lovely morning followed by a lovely dinner with the family, it was great seeing my grandmother who came for Christmas dinner. Josh went to his dads in the afternoon so I could chill out and watch Happy Feet on the sofa until I had to get ready to go out. Me and Gareth went to Gemma's to open up more presents that we bought each other, I think we were all over the moon at what we got. Then it was time for drinks and games. All in all it was a fun day and an amazingly funny night.

Great Christmas this year!

1 comment:

  1. Cannot beat a home made impromptu quiz night!!!
    Glad you like your presents. I love mine!

    ReplyDelete