Thursday 1 December 2011

Cold

So I've got the scarf and gloves out, it's now gotten so cold I cant stand it. Which is upsetting because I don't really like layers, all that constant putting on and taking off when you get back inside is very annoying.


But I have pretty purple gloves and scarf so that kind of makes up for it. I think I might have to invest in a warmer coat though, I want to be prepared for when the snow comes. Last year I was not prepared and I got very cold and I was slipping all over on the ice.


I can stand the snow, I think its very beautiful and magical in some way. It can bring you back to your childhood of snowball fights and of course building of the snowman. It's when it gets to ice and sludge where the magic disappears. You fall down and get muddy and wet and you hurt something.
You just have to look outside when its icy to know you're not going to get far without an accident. But were yet to have snow, I'm most positive its on its way though.




Today's photo is not one I took myself obviously, but it does fit in. Kimi Raikkonen is come back to F1, he has a seat in Renault soon to be named Lotus. I am very happy about this new, I've been a Raikkonen fan for many years and was quite saddened when he left F1. I tried to follow World Rally but couldn't quite get to grips with it, I knew he was an average driver there and that's about it. I'm hoping Bruno Senna gets the other seat at Lotus but I'm thinking they're pretty stuck on Petrov. I would like to see Senna back in F1, we haven't seen his true potential I believe.


I'll hopefully get to watch a lot of the races online since I don't have Sky Sports, which is where F1 is moving to. I think they'll lose a lot of viewers from this because no one including myself is not going to pay for an extra package just for F1. It's was a stupid decision to sell and move it,BBC gets about 10 races live and the rest are highlights. Which okay it's better than no races I guess, but I preferred all races live where I can watch them without having to pay extra. I guess I'll just be happy to see a race other than a German out front with other drivers trying to catch up, with 6 World Champions in the season next year you would think at least one of them could do something. Well we'll see...


Nothing else much happened today, I think Josh is getting a cold, but that's expected when your in a classroom full of kids around winter, I'm quite excited for his Christmas play next week and hes been practising his singing, quite a proud mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment