Thursday 8 December 2011

Jobs & Decorations...

This morning I had to go to a work focused interview at the job centre, which was not bad. It went through all the same procedures of are you looking for work? What would you like to be doing? Do you know your money stops soon? All the same questions really. I have 7 months until my money stops, I gotta find a job in that time, it can be done. I applied for two jobs today at schools in a kitchen. I would like to go into catering, I enjoy cooking and being in a kitchen, also bartending because I know how to do it, I've worked in 3 pubs doing just that. I also wouldn't mind childcare I think I can handle that having already one of my own.

Later today I got the tree and decorations out of the attic, got the tree set up ready for Josh to come home and decorate it. We don't really have many decorations, it's mainly just a tree and a few ornaments. I don't really like things on the ceilings and walls, its not because I hate christmas I love it, it's just I hate clutter and things on the ceiling and walls make the place look crowded and untidy. So just the tree was done and a little tinsel on the TV. Josh helped put the star on and the its the pic of the day, I think he looks quite proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment