Monday 12 December 2011

Lost Weekend....

Missed a few days so I'll try and catch up. On Friday I went to Meadowhall with a few friends Christmas shopping, I still need more present but I am defenitly doing much better than last year. It was extremly busy but it was nice to see the Chrismassy things and the busy people shopping. Also spending the night with great people. I took this photo in Debenams, its a whole wall of Kinder santa's, I found it amusing and wanted to take quite a few.


 On Saturday I spent most of the day editing and putting together mine and Gareth's Vegas Video which turned out brilliant. It was great to re-live Vegas once again. I can't wait to get back there. Then at night we went round to Gemma's to watch the X Factor final and watch the first bit of Michael McIntyre's new DVD which was hilariously funny. Can't wait to watch the whole of it. This day doesn't have a photo but a video of Guano point at the Grand Canyon, we visited it when we went to Vegas, and it was breath taking, this video could never give it justice of being actually there and seeing the great vast of it.


On Sunday it was wet and cold, I was glad for my Sunday dinner, Gareth came round to pick up his Vegas DVD and I joined him and Gemma and his Mother at his house to watch it, to see how it turned out which I think quite well. After that I headed home for a quiet night in ready to rest up for a start of another week. The picture is off how small things amuse me, I changed my ipod name to The Titanic so now it says this...



hehehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment