Thursday 12 January 2012

All Full Up...

Josh went back to school today, he seems fine now, and over his illness.

I went out shopping with Gareth and his mum and came back with 5 books. I really have no space for them at all, I really need to get some fast reading done.
Later in the day me and Gareth went out for a meal at The Swan Hotel in Aberford, Leeds. It's the best pub to eat in, you really get your value for money, the food is gorgeously homemade and huge portions, you go away feeling satisfied and full.


If your in the area or looking for a place to eat not too far I definitely recommend this place. For starter I had creamy garlic mushrooms, and for main I had this....


Lamb cutlets, couldn't quite finish it all but knew I had some room left for the lemon meringue pie I ordered to go. Had a great day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment