Wednesday 4 January 2012

Back To School...

Okay so I lied I didn't finish the book last night, I got distracted by reruns of Never Mind The Buzzcocks but I did finish it this afternoon. And that is the pic of the day.......


It's the first in this series but not the first Larissa Ione book I've read, earlier last year I read the Daemonica series she wrote, which were amazingly hard to put down. Her books just fascinate and addict you, I love them. This one was no different. They are full of the supernatural and they have a lovely amount of blood and gore in them with an added amount of naughtiness. This book follows the story of The Horsemen, and centres on the horseman Ares in this book, the next book we read about his sister Simos. It's his struggle to keep himself from turning evil and starting Armageddon in the world, on the way of course he fall's in love. Great read.

Josh went back to school today, he went in fine, no moans or quarrels, nothing. I was quite happy with that. When he came out he said he was exhausted and even took himself to bed early because he was so worn out.

I also catched up on the last 3 episodes of American Horror Story, great ending, it left me wanting more. Apparently there is another season but with a different cast and different house. Which in some way I understand because they've kind of exhaust the characters that are in the house now we know every ones back story but in another way I really liked them character and don't really want to leave them. I'm just hoping the second season will be good, they never are.

Now I'm going to watch some more re runs of Never Mind The Buzzcocks, I love Noel Fielding he's so funny!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your book! Read the next one so I can have someone to talk to about them. Give Josh a hug from me, I know he feels its a hard life this full time work/school malarky lol!

    ReplyDelete