Tuesday 3 January 2012

Book Reading...

The pic of the day is of Josh taking all the room up on the sofa to get comfy and play on his ipod.....


Today has been a very slow day of preparing for Josh going back to school and reading my new book that I received off Gemma for Christmas. It's the first in the series of the Lords of Deliverance Novels and I'm loving it, a little bit of supernatural that I can get lost in. I do generally get lost in them as well, I just started this morning and I'm already 3/4 of the way through. No doubt that I may finish it tonight.
I've just catched up on some American Horror Story episodes, I am loving this series, its so spine tingling and strange I really can't stop watching it. From trying to figure out who's dead to wondering whats going to come out of the shadows next I am addicted. I'm going to miss it when it finishes in about 3 more episodes.

All is back to normal tomorrow for Josh, he is back to school. I will update how it went tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment