Monday 2 January 2012

End Of Christmas....

Today was dismantling the tree day, all the decoration's were packed away in there boxes and placed back up in the loft ready for next Christmas. The tree was taken down and the living room was put back to normal. A little sad but I'm more relieved since I don't like them being up anyway, I feel they just clutter the place (which they do every year). So I'm very happy now that they've hidden themselves back upstairs, I feel I can breathe a little more now the clutter has disappeared.

Yesterday I feel I rushed the New Year blog's because I was still tired. What I should really write down is resolutions or goals for the year.
My main goal is to get a job, be it something I like doing or something that pays the bills, I don't care.
My other main goal is to save enough money for a bond and first months rent so I can move me and Josh into our own place somewhere. I love living with my parents because it's easy and they've been so good for letting me and Josh move back in when I couldn't afford to live in the old house, but once you've moved out of the parents to then move back in is unbelievably hard, your so used to your own space and own rules that you forget under your parents roof you have to live by theirs. So moving out when money is saved is a must.
They are my main goals for this year but I also would like to have a holiday if cheap for me and Josh to go on, just somewhere to get away for me and him, hopefully I can afford somewhere even if just for a weekend.
I guess all the other goals are self explanatory, I want health and happiness for all of those around me and all of those I love. For all their goals to be met as well as mine. Here's hoping for 2012 to be a great year!

The pic of the day is the first input into the diary Gemma got me for Christmas, the start of a brand new year....

No comments:

Post a Comment