Monday 9 January 2012

Funny.....

Completely forgot to post yesterday, I only remembered when I turned my laptop off and headed upstairs to write in my 5 year diary, but by then I was comfy I wasn't coming back down. So today I'll just share with you a funny picture from one of my favourite websites that amuse me.....


Yes I'm glad to have English as my first language because I think I would of been confused trying to learn it.
The website where this little picture came from is www.tasteofawesome.com  go to it, it's full of funny little pictures like this.

Nothing much happened yesterday, a very lazy Sunday of reading and watching the internet. I got Josh back early yesterdaybecause he wasn't feeling very well so he went to bed early but was up most of he night with ear ache.

No comments:

Post a Comment