Saturday 14 January 2012

Little Earth....

Today while driving down the motorway to go shopping I snapped these two pictures, one of the rising sun on the left and one of the moon on the right.......


Thought it was amazing really that to left of me the sun was just rising but further east around the earth people in foreign countries were watching the same sun but it was setting for them and the same moon was about to rise. It's weird to think that some days, its strange to think how small the earth is compared to the rest of the universe that I'm watching this moon when America, that is 10 hours away can see the exact same moon. Sometimes I can't get my head around it, sometimes you want to think it's not true, that were moving right now, that there is such a thing as gravity keeping us down and such a thing as air we breathe that doesn't exist on other planets. That there are other planets in general really. Strange, we so small in comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment