Sunday 1 January 2012

New Years Eve....

So yesterday was New Years Eve and I didn't blog because I went out to a friends party. I had a lovely, fun time, just getting drunk and have a get together and also dancing, you got to love a little bit of dancing. It was great to see friends from Leeds again and meeting new people and hanging around with the regular gang. Here is a pic from last night....


I did well with my hair last night, it took me about 2 hours to style but it held strong, I did put nearly a whole can of hairspray on though, which was not helpful when trying to brush it out this morning - ow. I also like my eye make-up, I made them look a little smokey, it came out well I think. This picture was taken at the start of the night, that's why me and Gareth still look all together. We hadn't even started singing and dancing at that point.

Eventually we all settled down at about half past 2, The Youngs upstairs and me and Gemma on the sofa's. It was a great night, one to be added to my memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment