Tuesday 31 January 2012

Once Upon A Time....

No I'm not going to start writing a fairytale story as my blog title perceives, it's actually a new TV show I've just started watching.



It's about the most popular fairytale characters and how they are trapped in the modern world by the evil queen, who in the modern world is the town mayor. On the pilot episode it shows how the queen doesn't get what she wants so she curses them to continue living the same modern lives in Storybrooke, Maine until it can be broken by Snow White's daughter Emma, but first she must be convinced that this is all real by her son Henry. There is obviously more to it than that, and I am hooked on it. Pretty much anything to do with fairy tales and the supernatural though and I am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment