Tuesday 31 January 2012

Rockabilly....

I've really got back into rockabilly style clothing, I was into it a short while ago but didn't have any money to really do anything about it, but with my parents anniversary party on it's way I decided to buy a nice new dress. So I went with this...


A nice simple rockabilly style black and red polka dot dress, which fit me lovely, I personally think the style just suits me well and I love this type of dress, just right for me. I put it with a long sleeved bolero and red high heeled shoes, plus some black jewellery to finish off. If I can find a pic of me in it, I'll put it up. This particular dress is from Hell Bunny a company I'm quite fond of and feel I could buy the whole range. So check them out on Amazon and Attitude Clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment