Saturday 7 January 2012

Start Reading....

I got up early this morning to go shopping with the rents to help buy supplies for my parents wedding anniversary later this month, so I'm quite tired now but we got a lot of things bought including some more books for me. I received so many books and Christmas and I've bought a lot more that I've ran out of room on my shelf........



This one shelf in the picture is where I keep all my books that I need to read, then they make there way further up the bookshelf, but now I've got that many I've ran out of space and yes there are books behind the first row. I really need to get reading. I've just started the second book in the Lords of Deliverance series, this one is about the female Horseman Simos. So far it's really hard to put down, I'm am clearly loving it. I started this afternoon and I'm about half way through, I will most likely have it finished by tomorrow.

Also I've started watching a new TV show called 'New Girl', it stars Zooey Deschanel as a recently heartbroken quirky woman looking for a new place to live and finds herself sharing an apartment with three guys. It's very high on the comedy and I'm really enjoying it so far, hopefully they'll keep it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment