Sunday 5 February 2012

Snow & Cakes...

Haven't blogged much because there hasn't been much going on. It started snowing yesterday, now it's settled to about 4 inches. Yesterday while it was snowing I was in the kitchen baking my parents late anniversary cake. Then at night me and Gareth went for a catch up to Gemma's, a 20 minute journey took us nearly 45 minutes because of the snow.

I took a pic on Friday of the frost in the graveyard....


To the left of the picture, there seems to be a strange circle of light, hmmm.

Here is a picture of the cake I made for my mum, I wasn't able to make it last week because I was ill, so I took the opportunity of a free Saturday to bake it...


I thought it turned out quite well for a first time at making characters.

Took a few pics of the snow as well...




Heres a little video of the jam session we had at Gemmas last night...



No comments:

Post a Comment